Wednesday 23 January 2013

Assignment 2

Photoshop (my images)



ENTERTAINMENT

For this image I have created, the tools I used in Photoshop are crop, magic wand (rubber) and the default rubber, I then changed the brightness and contrast of the image to make it more appealing and attracting for viewers, I also changed the shape of the image by formatting the picture in word art.




SPORT





I also created this image by cropping on picture and pasting it onto a different picture with the move tool, I then changed the contrast and brightness of the image to make it more eye catching than usual.



SEASON




For this image I dropped out a bird from another image and moved it onto my own image and grouped them together, I also changed the contrast of the image by a large amount and the brightness by a little to make the image look better, I also added text to the image to explain it more what the image is and also to make it more eye catching.













No comments:

Post a Comment